Before the shutdown, my schedule was busy with teaching multiple fitness classes, attending photo shoots, and going to Influencer events. Then March 16th happened, and my busy schedule turned into days, weeks, and months of mostly sitting around and at times being very depressed.
Don’t get me wrong, I still exercised daily, although nothing like my normal schedule. Dave and I ate pretty healthy during the quarantine, but at the end of it I still felt pretty disgusting and wanted to try a post-quarantine detox to feel somewhat normal again.
Since I’ve never tried a detox before, I wanted to make sure I chose the right one that would work for me. I investigated a juice cleanse, but honestly, I’m not a huge fan of juice and it can have a lot of sugar, something I’m trying to stay away from. Then, (and I always think everything happens for a reason) Superfood Tabs reached out to me to try their detox! After researching it, I knew that it was the right one for me and something that I was going to start when we went to Vegas. I know what you’re thinking, “a detox in Vegas?” Yes! It was the first time we were going to be out of our house and my Vegas trip consisted of working out everyday at the now open hotel gym, taking spin classes at the now open Soul Cycle and doing a detox!
I wanted to come back to Orange County feeling better, healthier, and maybe a little lighter, and back to myself before the quarantine. And I think I did!
Here’s why this detox is so easy and something that doesn’t even feel like you’re doing a detox.
- You add one of the Superfood Tabs to three glasses of water a day. The tabs dissolve in your water and taste like flavored water. Mine was Berry Flavor and tasted great!
- Other than the 3 tabs a day, you eat as you normally would so you’re not depriving yourself of anything and not forcing yourself to drink or eat something you normally wouldn’t. While I ate healthy the majority of the time on the detox, I did indulge twice with some nachos and McDonald’s.
- The tabs are super convenient and easy to carry in your bag and pop in a bottle of water throughout the day! You also don’t have to stir or shake the tab for it to dissolve, which makes it even more convenient!
- The tabs are free of almost EVERYTHING! GMO free, no artificial sweetener, sugar free, dairy free, low carb, Keto friendly, Gluten free and Soy free.
- While I’m not looking to lose weight, I was looking to reduce the pandemic bloat and reduce any toxins that I may have accumulated during that time. The detox is also great for losing weight, burning fat and calories, and boosting energy. They also curb cravings, which is also something I experienced.
- Each tab has 15 superfoods in them including: Elderberry extract, Beet Root, Ginger Root, Asian Ginseng, Green Tea Leaf Extract and more!
I’ve been on the detox for 6 days now and plan to go a full ten. So far, I’m loving the results! I have a ton of energy, I took two killer spin classes in one day, have a flatter stomach and my clothes are starting to fit better! I also feel great and I’m starting to feel like my normal pre-pandemic self! Remember results will vary for everyone, but for me, I couldn’t be happier!
For more information on Superfood Tabs, click HERE!
Photography: KSTU Photography