I think we could all use some extra money right about now. Whether you lost your job because of Covid-19 or just saving for something special, Gizmogo helps put money in your pocket while helping the environment at the same time. Let me explain.
We all have old devices laying around at home. I have at least two old phones that I found while moving a couple months ago. Gizmogo buys your old phones, tablets, consoles, cameras and more, and pays quickly and conveniently.
Based in Los Angeles, Gizmogo, is one of the top “buyback” companies in the world and offers the highest prices in the industry. They’ve also taken measures during the pandemic and are currently offering convenient pickup for local customers.
I remember trying to sell my old phone on my carrier’s site. It took what seemed like forever and asked so many confusing questions that I finally gave up.
Gizmogo makes it easy for everyone because this is all they do. You’ll notice that their site is super user friendly for people like me who aren’t techy, and they pay out as soon as they get your device, something I personally love! We shouldn’t have to wait weeks to months to get paid. Still not sold? Here are a few more reasons why you should sell your unused, but valuable devices to Gizmogo:
- Gizmogo buys back almost every device you can think of! From Smart Phones to Smart Watches to Headphones and Media Players, the average person probably has some devices laying around and that means cash in your pocket from Gizmogo!
- Free Shipping is music to my ears and Gizmogo doesn’t charge a cent for you to send them your device!
- Have you ever gotten a quote for something one day and the next day it’s something different? Insert the Emoji raising hand here. It’s super frustrating and the second quote is usually higher, right? Whatever instant quote you get from Gizmogo is locked in for 15 days, guaranteed!
- I mentioned above that they pay you fast. How’s 24 hours after they receive your device? That’s amazing, especially if you need that money for something timely like bills!
- You’re actually helping the environment by sending your device to Gizmogo! That’s right! You can make a positive impact on the world by recycling your old devices and having Gizmogo repair them, extending their useful product life!
Now if you’re thinking, “I’ve never heard of this company. Is it legit?” Well let’s see. Gizmogo has been featured on several news and financial sources such as MSNBC, Forbes, Yahoo Finance, Nasdaq, Wired and more.
But don’t take my word on how fabulous Gizmogo is. Click HERE to check out their site for yourself and start putting money in your pocket!